Apple Watch OS 10 is a popular wearable device founded by Apple Inc. with iOS and other Apple products and services built into it. It helps to keep us up-to-date and tells us about all our performances without looking at our phones. They run only with iPhones for working, such as texting, calling, and syncing data with iPhone apps. You can utilize Apple Watch to play music with and without your iPhone. If you don’t hold your iPhone, you can still listen to music on the Apple Watch without an iPhone with the below methods.
Listen on apple music 6 now playing
When you move for a jog, go to the gym, or do exercise with earphones in the ear. When some music you do not even want to listen to is widely played, we try to transform it using our phones. With a phone changing music is a long procedure, and it will prevent you from performing your exercise. If you use an Apple watch, you can change the music without any hassle at your job.
How to Listen to Music 6 on Apple Watch without iPhone?
Before you start listening to music on your Apple Watch, you have to go through some processes on both your iPhone and Apple Watch.
How Do You Play Music On Apple Watch
(1) Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
(2) Look for Music in it.
(3) On the Music syncing, select your playlist that needs to be connected to your Apple Watch.
How To Play Music From Apple Watch
(1) Long press the Digital crown on your Apple Watch
(2) Search for music and access it.
(3) Touch your Apple Watch, and you will find some options.
(4) Tap the source, and you have to select a music source to play from Apple Watch iPhone.
(5) Tap the Apple Watch, then the playlist added will be connected with the Apple Watch.
Now, you can easily listen to music from your Apple Watch without an iPhone.