Facebook is a popular social networking platform. It allows you to share pictures, articles, links, and etc. Like, other apps Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitch, and more. Facebook outshines as a worldwide leader with lots of followers. There are some great steps to access Facebook on Roku connected TVs.
Steps to Cast Mirror Facebook on Roku
(1) First of all, connect on Roku device to a HDMI port on the TV
(2) Just ensure that your Smartphone and Roku device player are connected to the same Wi-Finetwork.
(3) The user will hold Roku remote and press the Home button and visit Roku Home Screen.
(4) The Roku Home Screen comes out; open Settings from the options given.
(6) And Choose Screen Mirroring and select either “Prompt or Always allow” from the options provided.
(7) Just start to search for nearby devices. Click to your smartphone or tablet to pair it and cast or mirror to the TV screen.
(8) Just open the Facebook application on device either smartphone or tablet and begin using.
Facebook streaming is found on Roku. Screen casting or Screen mirroring is the only option to direct. If you want to continue changing with doubts, use of the comment part.