These days, people are using social networks for promoting their products and services and increase brands awareness in people. The networks are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and etc. If you have a business page on Instagram, it is important to add your location to the bio. It will allow the customers to find where your business is positioned. It also assists them to find routes for your destination just through using Google Maps.
If you have already owned your personal Instagram account, so, it is time to transform it to a business account, and then here is a step-by-step process to add a location on your profile.
How to add a location to your Instagram bio (business account)?
(1) Open the Instagram app on your device.
(2) Click to the profile icon located at the bottom right side of the app.
(3) Click on the menu which considered as Edit Profile.
(4) On the Public business informationsection, just go to the menu which considered as Contact options.
(5) Click on Business address.
(6) Type the required details: Street address, City/town and Postal Code.
(7) After filling that information, click to the Done menu available at the top right side of the app.
(8) Click to Save to use the changes.
After done the location addition, your profile will show the location that you have typed. Anyone will visit your profile; they can view your exact location.