Skype is popular for the best HD video calls. It allows you to connect with one to 24 of your desired people on a face-to-face call. You can connect with lots of people right away over messages. It also allows you to share your great moments as photos or videos with friends and family. No matter, if profile picture is too old or you just want to update it, here you will learn how to change profile picture on Skype through PC and Phone.
How to Change Skype Profile Picture
Here are the step-by-step directions to change the profile picture of your Skype account.
How to Change Skype Profile Picture on PC?
- First of all, open Skype app on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Click on the Profile picture to choose Upload a photo.
- Select the photo when File Explorer unblocks and tap on Open to change your profile picture.
(1) Launch Skype and tap on the More icon (three dots) from the top.
(2) Choose Settings on the drop-down.
(3) Go to Account & Profile from the left pane to choose the Profile picture option.
(4) Next, go to the profile picture to select the Upload photo option. You will be sent to a new screen with your profile photo.
(5) Tap on the profile photo to upload a new one. Tap on tick mark to save changes.
(1) Go to the tiny profile icon on the left pane.
(2) Click on the profile photo to select a photo from the desktop.
How to Change Skype Profile Picture on Mobile?
- Go to Skype app on your smartphone and open it.
- On the Chats section, tap on the Profile Picture.
- Click on the profile picture again.
- When a menu comes out, click on the camera option to snap a photo.
Allow your contacts right identity you with your newest profile photo on Skype. With this step your profile will be personalized appearance. Thus, your contacts can be recognized you with the profile picture of your choice.