Facebook is without a doubt popular social networking tool with the greatest number of users all over the world. If you are a business owner, so, begin a business page on Facebook and promote your business too. Facebook lets you to promote your business to the audience you choose. You can involve your products or business details and use Facebook as a model for marketing your business to a huge group of audience. If you do not have a business page on Facebook, you can easily make one and use it.
How to Create A Facebook Business Page?
(1) Access your Facebook and login to your personal account.
(2) Go to the Create button next to your profile name on the top.
(3) Tap the Page option from the Create dropdown. It will launch the Create a Page screen.
(4) On the “Create a Page” screen, select the type of page you want to make. As it is a business page, tap on “Get Started” on the Business or Brand option.
(5) Give a name for your page and type the category and choose from the list of drop down.
(6) After choosing the category, type your address and other details. Then tap on the continue button.
(7) Now you can upload a profile pic for your page. Including the business logo will make your brand more noticeable. You can also bounce this step and upload it next time.
(8) From the the next page, upload a cover image for your page. You can bounce this as well.
(9) Go to the “About” page on the sidebar and add your business details to access more trust on your page.
Read More : How to Advertise on Facebook
You can tailor the page as you want.
By following the above step, you can easily create a business page on Facebook.