Instagram is a well-known free social media app through you can share photos and videos from your mobile device. You can just delete the Instagram images and remove the photo from your account with ease.
How to Delete Instagram Photos using Smartphones (Android/iPhone)?
(1) Access to the Instagram app on your Smartphone (Android or iPhone)
(2) Tap on profile button at the bottom right side of the screen.
(3) All the images you have uploaded will be shown. Select the photo to delete.
(4) The photo will appear. Click on three-dotted icon in the right side of the screen.
(5) Select Delete option.
(6) Tap on Delete to confirm your action.
Finally, now your Instagram photos will be removed from your account.
How to delete Instagram Photos using PC?
Alternative Way using PC:
- Firstly, install Android emulator on your PC. (Example: Bluestacks)
- Visit the Google Play Store and log in with your Gmail account.
- Install the Instagram app on your PC with the help of emulator.
- Access to Instagram on your emulator and sign in with your Instagram ID and password.
- Select the profile option on your Instagram app.
- Click on the photo to delete.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon and select “Delete” option.
- Tap on the “Delete” again to confirm.
- The above-given is an option process to remove Instagram photos on the PC.
How to delete Multiple Photos/Posts on Instagram?
No alternative is to choose and remove many photos on your Instagram account. But you can easily remove the photos by following the above process. To delete all the photos, then delete your Instagram account permanently.
Read More : How to Repost on Instagram
Hopefully, the above post will allow you to delete Instagram photos using Phone/PC.