Instagram is a well-known photo and video sharing platform which can be used on both Android and iOS devices. However, repost is also similar to retweeting on Twitter and sharing others post on Facebook. To repost an Instagram post, just go for the third-party apps like Buffer.
Before doing repost, you should ask authorization from the user of the post that you would like to repost or use again.
How to repost on Instagram using Buffer app?
Before start reposting just you need to ask permission from the owner of the post that you would like to repost or re-use.
(1) Go to the Instagram app and browse to the post to repost.
(2) Select the three-dot menu option at top right side of the post.
(3) Select Copy Link.
(4) On the copying the link, access to the Buffer app. The app automatically identifies the Instagram link that you copied.
(5) The Buffer app will request you to repost the content.
(6) Once you chosen the repost option, the buffer app will get the caption box with the one which comes with the original post. It can be edited with the caption that you want. After editing the title, tap the Share option.
(7) Next, choose when you want to publish the post.
Share now – To repost right away
Custom Schedule – To schedule the repost after sometimes
Despite the buffer app, it is easy to use other apps
Repost for Instagram
How to repost on Instagram without using any third-party apps?
(1) Access to the Instagram app and navigate to the post to repost.
(2) If you can find an image, just capture a screenshot of it. If it is a video, then need to save it to your device.
(3) Come back to the main screen and tap the + icon to share new posts.
(4) Choose the image or video to repost. To avoid illicit problems just need to ensure to mention or tag the people who have the image.
(5) Fill the caption and tap the Share icon.
Hence, you will get to know the two different steps to repost Instagram posts.