Voicemail is a platform where you can record audio message digitally. The Voicemail feature is boasting on all the platforms such as android mobiles, iPhone, iPad and Windows. It is easy to set up Voicemail on iPhone, delete and exit Voicemail on iPhone and download Voicemail on iPhone.
Set Up Voicemail on iPhone
(1) Access your iPhone and visit the Phone app.
(2) Go to Voicemail at the bottom right side.
(3) Click on Set up.
(4) Type the password and enter done.
(5) Again give your password and enter done again.
(6) Now the Greetings screen comes out. Tap on the “Default option” and enter done to skip this page.
(7) Go to Record to record the voice message.
(8) Choose Stop button when your recording is done.
(9) Next, tap on Done or Save to save the file in the device storage.
How to Set Up Visual Voicemail on iPhone?
Open Phone App and tap on the Voicemail option.
(2) Click to the Set-Up option.
(3) Next, create voicemail Password and enter Done.
(4) Re-type your Password and tap on done again.
(5) Choose Default or Custom option. Go to the Custom option to record the voice message, play it.
(6) Enter Done.
(7) Tap on Save to save the recorded voicemail to iPhone storage
(8) If you don’t want to save your recorded voicemail, so, tap on the Share button
(9) Go to the medium to share (message, mail or AirDrop ) the contact. If you would like to share your voicemail with other devices, select AirDrop and click on an AirDrop contact to share with.
(10) Tap on the Send button.
How to Save Voicemail as Note or Voice Memo?
(1) Launch the Phone App.
(2) Click on Voicemail at the bottom.
(3) Choose the voicemail message and hit it on the Share icon
(4) Next, choose any Notes or Voice Memos option that comes out in the top of the Share menu.
(4) If you choose Note, it saves your voicemail to current notes or to a newer one. If you save your voicemail as Voice Memos, you can cut the audio file by using the Voice Memos app.
How To Turn Off Voicemail on iPhone?
(1) Go to the Phone App and open it.
(2) Visit the Keyboard icon at the bottom.
(3) Enter ##002# and click on call icon. It doesn’t lead any problem to your iPhone. The voicemail settings will come on the screen.
(4) The pop-up menu will come out with some texts (Voice Call Forwarding, Data Call Forwarding, Fax Call Forwarding and SMS Call Forwarding).
(5) Do not make anything in the pop-up menu and just tap on the Dismiss icon at the bottom of the menu.
Now you turn off voicemail on your iPhone successfully.
How to Delete Voicemail on iPhone?
(1) Access to the Phone App
(2) Tap on the Voicemail option at the bottom.
(3) Go to the Voicemail to delete and click Delete or swipe the voicemail to left or right side, it will appear with the delete option. Tap on the delete option to remove the voicemail.
(4) To delete various voicemails, enter Edit option in the Voicemail screen.
(5) Choose the voicemails and tap on Delete option to remove several voicemails.
How to Download Voicemail from iPhone?
(1) First of all, connect your iPhone and computer with the USB cable.
(2) Tap on Trust on your iPhone to keep on.
(3) Access to the MobiMover on your iPhone.
(4) Go to Phone to PC and click on the Next button.
(5) Choose the Voicemails which you want to transfer.
(6) Enter the Transfer key to start sending voicemails form your iPhone to the computer.
This way, you can send the recorded voicemail to one or more than one person altogether.