When you remember the usernames and passwords so, you are lucky to have. In the modern era people have at least 5 accounts in social media sites which comprise Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thus, you must keep the usernames and password in mind always. Today, the password necessity in these social media sites is complex. Your password requires filling uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Finally, you end up forgetting the password. This post will help how to reset the Pinterest password.
Steps to Reset Pinterest Password
(1) Visit any browsers on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Open Reset Password page.
(3) Type your email, username or name of your Pinterest account.
(4) If you type your email, next click to Send a password reset email button.
(5) If you type your username, then go to Search button. The accounts associated to your username will be seen. Tap the “This Is Me” button that responds to your account.
(6) From the next screen, you will find the pop-up told that the reset password email is forwarded to your mail account.
(7) Now, visit your email and go to the Reset Password button. It will take you to the Reset Password page.
(8) Next, type your new password two times and tap the Change Password button.
(9) Then you will find a pop-up that the password has been changed successfully. enter Okay.
This is the step that can help to reset your Pinterest account password.