Google Pixel devices do not have a native “Photo Unblur” feature or app. However, you can try to enhance and reduce blurriness in photos using the built-in Google Photos app’s editing tools. Here’s how you can do it:
How to unblur an image
Open Google Photos:
- Launch the Google Photos app on your Google Pixel device.
Select the Blurred Photo:
- Navigate to the photo you want to improve and tap on it to open it.
Edit the Photo:
- Tap the “Edit” icon (usually a pencil or slider icon) at the bottom of the screen.
- Look for the “Adjust” or “Tune Image” option, which typically has an icon that looks like a slider.
- Use the “Sharpness” or “Details” slider to increase the sharpness of the photo and reduce blurriness. Move the slider to the right to enhance sharpness.
Apply the Changes:
- After making adjustments, tap the checkmark or “Save” button to apply the changes.
Save or Replace the Photo:
- You can choose to save the edited photo as a copy, which will keep the original photo intact, or replace the original with the edited version, depending on your preference.
Please note that while these editing tools can help improve the appearance of a blurred photo to some extent, they may not be able to completely remove blur if the original image is severely out of focus or blurry.
Read more : How to use the Magic Editor on Google Pixel 8
Suppose you’re looking for more advanced and precise photo editing. In that case, consider third-party photo editing apps available on the Google Play Store. Some of these apps offer more sophisticated tools for improving image quality, including deblurring features. Be sure to read user reviews and choose an app that suits your needs and has a good reputation for photo enhancement.