Sling TV is one of the most popular streaming services developed in the USA. It offers live TV and on-demand videos for its users. We will know how to install and watch Sling TV login on Firestick.
How to Sign Up for Sling TV
- Access to any of the web browsers on your smartphone or PC. Just use Firestick’s default web browser also.
- On the search bar, go to the Sling TV’s website www.sling.com.
- With the Home page of Sling TV login, go to the WATCH 7 DAYS FREE button.
- With next screen, type the email address and password. Continue with REGISTER.
- Select the subscription pack. Select any of the subscriptions pack.
- Also, give your payment information on the next screen.
Step to install Sling TV on Firestick
- With the Home screen of Firestick, go to Search icon on the top left corner.
- Step 2: Enter Sling TV using the on-screen keyboard and tap on the Go button.
- Step 3: Click on the Sling TV on the search results.
- Step 4: On the next screen, go to Download button and wait for the download to be done.
How to use the Sling TV on Firestick
- Go to the app, continue with Sign In button on the bottom right side.
- Type the email address and password that you have used to purchase the free trial.
- After login, you can see the following screen.
- ON NOW will display you what is being broadcasted at present. GUIDE will display you all the programs listed by time.
- SPORTS will display you the list of sports channels that are given on Sling TV.
How to Cancel Sling TV Subscription?
- Visit your Sling TV profile on any web browser.
- Go to Settings icon on the top right side of the screen,
- Tap on Account and tap on Manage Account.
- With the next screen, tap on Cancel Subscription to cancel the Sling TV subscription.
Sling TV is one of the cost-effective streaming services available in the US. And follow the above steps to install as well as watch Sling TV login on Firestick.