Best calendar apps for windows For personal use like to keep a reminder of the upcoming birthday parties or the meetings, a very normal and a simple calendar app can be useful, but for businesses, a very well sophisticated calendar apps can be essential. When for personal use, you can set it up to remind of the one-time events such as medical appointments, day trips and family visits. For business purposes, it can be a great way to include all of the meetings, deadlines and the customer services.
1 – BUSINESS CALENDAR 2
The first calendar app to come up on the list is the best calendar apps for windows Business Calendar 2 app. This app is considered one of best calendar apps for Android. This app is highly customizable and allow you to create multiple calendars. Although Business Calendar 2 can be downloaded for free, it has also has a paid version that unlocks all options and provides you some additional features. It also has support for Google Calendar and Exchange Calendar a and has weather information along with everything else.
- This app is very user friendly and also easy to use
- This app is also suited for cross platform working
- This app is highly tailored and customized as per individual’s requirements
2- GOOGLE CALENDAR
This classic can be synchronized with Android and iOS perfectly, and even the Mac calendar can be used along with Google Calendar. Windows users either get to use the web interface or synchronize Google Calendar with the Thunderbird extension Lightning. People who use this app can also share their calendars, both publicly as well as privately like to only some of the people they wish to share. In this app, the events are stored online in cloud, which means that the calendar can be viewed in different devices and any time you want to and also at any place for that matter.
- This is in fact one of the best calendar apps for windows Business so far
- This app can send automated email reminders for all your scheduled meetings and deadlines
- You can use a single Google account in order to handle many calendars if you wish so and also collaborate them as per your preference
3- FANTASTICAL 2
Fantastical app is considered as one of the best calendar apps for Apple users. It has been developed from the scratch that helps this app to run and support on macOS, but can also sync well between your devices. You can quickly and easily set up meetings and events, and it can also check to make sure your friends and all of your co-workers are available for a scheduled meeting using Google Apps or Exchange, making it a more powerful app than Apple’s default calendar.
- This is one of the best apps for managing your business plans and meetings
- The desktop app has many features and is also available at a very nominal rate
- This app also has the ability to sync with different time zones across the world
Any.do is also one of the best and can also be considered as the all-round calendar app. It is available on mobile and desktop platforms, but it really works well on mobile phones. This app has a very easy-to-use interface that gives you all the tools and information you need on smaller touchscreen devices. It easily connects to the currently existing calendar apps to import events, and it adds colours to various calendars and events to help keep everything in order.
- This app allows you to share your calendar even with your friends on Teams platform
- This app is powered with many numbers of features
- This is indeed al all rounder calendar app for your work and business, anything for that matter
5- THUNDERBIRD LIGHTNING CALENDAR
It provides some of the best features and also a summary view of all your activities for the day and notifies you when you would need to do things and at what time. This app plans everything well in advance for you, so that you do not miss out on anything important that has to be.
- This app is loaded with plenty of tools and amazing features
- This app is a completely free to use app
- This app is considered as one of the best email calendar apps for Windows
6- ONE CALENDAR
Using the best calendar apps for windows One Calendar app, you can effortlessly manage your emails, appointments, meetings, and events with this customizable tool. It allows you to add, delete, and update your meetings and also provides multiple calendars views including Year, Days, Months, and Weeks.
- There is an inbuilt feature in order to keep track of your weekly or monthly tasks
- There are different types of calendar views, from which you could choose from
- This app has a very good customer support system
7- GOOD PLAN
A well-planned timetable is very important for better grades and also your life and that is exactly what Good Plan app will help you do with those schedules. With this incredible calendar app for windows 10 users, the teachers can prepare their class schedules and he students can also plan their learning timetable and study routine.
- The compact calendar option helps you to have a look at all your calendar events under one single calendar view
- This calendar app has many filters and also search options
- The desktop app for this is absolutely free of cost
8- 24 ME
Organizing your life with multiple apps on a mobile phone device can be both time consuming and your mind will also get too weary. What you will need is a single mobile assistant, which tells you and also helps you out with your day to day routine and that is exactly what 24me provides. This app delivers an user friendly interface for meetings and appointments, tasks, and notes. You will have the option to sync your Google Calendar, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo!, and iCloud calendars to see everything in one place.
- All the event and meeting data that is stored in the calendar is highly protected by its inbuilt security algorithm
- The pro version is available at a nominal cost of $4.99
- There are also some customizable colour options for your own purpose
9- TIME TREE
Time Tree is yet another calendar app that guides you in creating useful calendars by trying to interpret what it is you are trying to achieve. For example, when you create a new calendar in Time Tree, the app asks you whether it is for your personal, family, friends, work, relationship, or group use. Each option has a small comments or a description section, so you can better understand the purpose.
- This app can also work well in offline mode
- This app is considered as one of the best tool for education purposes
- This app has a free as well as a premium version, that is available at a nominal pricing
The app to appear on this list is the Cozi app. Cozi best calendar apps for windows is designed with busy families in mind, accumulating multiple calendars, to-do lists, and shopping lists, all in one app. You could think of this app like the primary or the high school bulletin board and wall calendar hanging in the kitchen, only smarter and pocket-sized. This app is slowly gaining popularity among the netizens today.
- This app will keep you notified of all the upcoming meetings and events, lectures, etc. well in advance
- This app has a very beautiful user interface
- This app also can very easily sync between your mobile phones and the Windows computer
11- MY STUDY LIFE
My Study Life is yet another free calendar app that is specially designed to meet the unique needs of students and professionals. In the educational world, schedules are completely different from those in the private industry. Students typically follow a semester or term system, so for them, this app is definitely a must needed for them on their mobile phones or devices. They meet for classes on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule, or any schedule for that matter. In short, educational calendars are full of exceptions and unusual circumstances, and My Study Life is indeed created to accomplish all those tasks that a student or anyone else might want to.
- With this powerful app, you can easily add, delete or merge your tasks and works scheduled so far
- You can also set colour coded priorities for the tasks and events
- If one events gets over, you can simply remove it from the calendar, to avoid unnecessary confusion
This app helps you stay on top of everything because you can manage both your calendar as well as the to-do-list all in one app. What makes this app unique is that it comes with a sleek and also a neat design. That means you can just quick look at both at the same exact time.
- There is a rich and advanced feature to seamlessly manage your meetings and events
- This app has a very good customer service and will always help you in times of need
- You can also change the default font of this app
CloudCal is an Android app that has been the favourite of many for several years. But, it is also one of the few calendars that can unite all of your calendars all in one convenient location, making it one of the top calendar apps of 2020. It syncs with Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Evernote, Eventbrite, and even Meetup. This makes organizing and scheduling your calendar events a very simple task.
- There is also a dark mode present in this app for convenient use
- You can also organize your calendar by the drag and drop feature
- This app is also compatible with the Linux, OS X and the Windows platform
14- VANTAGE CALENDAR
Vantage calendar app is equipped with a clean interface that provides a scrolling, visual calendar. This gives you an overall view of your schedule. If you need more details, you can just click on an event to see more information. Next to your events is your to-do-list. You can simply drag them over a date to see all the events for that date to pop up. To separate various areas of your life you can have the option to create the feature called the “books.” Vantage also lets you colour code your calendar, assign due dates to your to dos, and iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook.
- You can share your calendar with all your other friends also
- There are many customizable skins present in this app
- There is also an option to set the alarm for the events and meetings before hand
This is a newer app that has a number of options and features since it can be used to organize your life. With best calendar apps for windows Plan app, you can sync all of your tools. This means that instead of bouncing between a variety of apps, you can access your tools. You can use a calendar, email, Zendesk, Salesforce, and GitHub all in one platform. Plan states that this can save you and your team around 15 hours per week.
- You can easily print the calendar that you make using this app
- There are about 70 different types of calendar layouts for printing
- This app using either Word or Excel to create the printable layouts
That is all folks in this article. Even better is that many of these best calendar apps of 2023 are free or low-cost. With more people working remotely than ever before, it is suggested that many people will look out for the calendar apps, which is why this article has a consolidated list of the calendar apps that will best suit your needs.