Not all podcast apps natively support adding Patreon feeds. However, you can manually add a Patreon RSS feed to your podcast app if it allows you to subscribe via URL. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Obtain the Patreon RSS Feed URL:
- First, you’ll need the RSS feed URL provided by your Patreon creator. This is typically a private URL that you’ll need to log in to Patreon to access. It may be a part of your Patreon rewards or benefits.
2. Copy the RSS Feed URL:
- Once you have the Patreon RSS feed URL, copy it to your device’s clipboard.
3. Open Your Podcast App:
- Open the podcast app of your choice on your device.
4. Find the Option to Add a New Podcast or Subscribe:
- The exact wording of this option may vary depending on your podcast app, but it’s typically labeled “Add a Podcast,” “Add Show,” “Subscribe,” or something similar.
5. Paste the RSS Feed URL:
- In the provided field, paste the Patreon RSS feed URL that you copied in Step 2.
6. Confirm or Subscribe:
- After pasting the URL, confirm or subscribe to the Patreon feed.
- The specific steps may vary depending on your podcast app.
- Some apps may ask for additional information, such as your Patreon login credentials, to authenticate your access to the feed.
7. Access Patreon Content:
- Once you’ve added the Patreon feed, you should see the episodes or content provided by your Patreon creator within your podcast app, alongside your other subscribed podcasts.
- Ensure that your Patreon membership with the creator includes access to their podcast content. You’ll only be able to access content that is part of your Patreon rewards.
- Some podcast apps may not support adding private RSS feeds, or they may have limitations on the number of podcasts you can manually subscribe to via URL. Check the documentation or support resources for your specific podcast app if you encounter any issues.
- Podcast app features and capabilities can change over time, so if you’re having trouble adding a Patreon feed, consider checking for updates or reaching out to the app’s support team for assistance.
Additionally, if you encounter any difficulties, you can reach out to Patreon support or your Patreon creator for guidance on accessing their exclusive content via RSS feed.