WhatsApp is a popular communication apps and it is used by millions people worldwide. But if you want to personalize your WhatsApp then you can change your WhatsApp background with following methods.
How to Change Background on WhatsApp?
(1) Access to WhatsApp and tap the three-dot menu icon on the top right side.
(2) Choose the Settings menu
(3) Go to the Chats menu.
(4) From the next screen, click on the Wallpaper menu.
(5) WhatsApp will show with five options:
No Wallpaper – To delete the wallpapers that you set.
Gallery – Choose images from your gallery to set as wallpaper.
Solid Color – Choose strong color wallpapers.
Wallpaper Library – Go to download and set wallpapers from WhatsApp library.
Default – Reset the wallpaper settings to default.
(6) Once you chosen the image, a preview of the image will come out on the screen. You can adjust it as per your preference.
(7) Click to Set to finish the process.
Set Wallpaper Directly from Chat Window
(1) Open a WhatsApp and open the conversation that you wish for.
(2) Click on the three-dot menu icon on the top right corner and choose the Wallpaper section.
(3) Choose your image and then, tap on SET to change the background.
Change Chat Background on WhatsApp Web Version
(1) Sign in to the WhatsApp web version and click to the three-dot menu icon.
(2) Open Settings.
(3) Click on Chat Wallpaper located below the Theme section.
(4) Choose and set the color that you want.
The process to change WhatsApp continues the same for Android and iPhones.