Instagram is the most popular photo and video sharing app at present. It allows you to connect you with the people in the world, entertainment, and things you want. But if you want to change your email id on Instagram as you already made and now want to change so, you do not have to go for long process. Simply, you can change Email on Instagram just within a minute only. Let’s discuss about it:
How to Change Email on Instagram?
If you would like to update a new email address on Instagram, then you can go to the steps given below.
(1) Just access to Instagram and ensure you are logged into to account.
(2) On the home screen, go to the Profile icon.
(3) Next, click on Edit Profile button.
(4) From Profile information, tap on the Email Address field.
(5) Then, click to backspace the email id and type the one to update.
(6) Click on the Tick (Android) or Done (iPhone) or Submit (PC) button to save changed.
How to Change Instagram Password
To change your Instagram password, you can follow these steps using the Instagram mobile app:
- Access Your Profile: Tap on your profile picture or the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to access your profile.
- Go to Settings: On your profile page, tap the three horizontal lines (or three dots, depending on your device and version of the app) in the top right corner to open the menu.
- Access Account Settings: Scroll down the list and tap on “Settings.”
- Change Password: In the “Settings” menu, scroll down and select “Security.”
- Change Password: Under the “Login” section, you will see the option “Password.” Tap on it.
- Verify Your Identity: Instagram will ask you to confirm your identity by entering your current password. Enter your current password in the provided field.
- Enter a New Password: After successfully entering your current password, prompted to enter your new password. Type your new password in the “New password” field.
- Confirm New Password: In the “New password” field, re-enter your new password to confirm it.
- Save Changes: Once you’ve entered and confirmed your new password, tap the “Change Password” button to save the changes.
Make sure to remember or securely store your new password, as you’ll need it for future logins. If you suspect any unauthorized access to your account, changing your password is a good security practice.
If you have lost access to the email related with your Instagram or accessing to a new email, you must keep it up-to-date on Instagram as well. Luckily, this is an easy step on the app as well as on PC. Also, need to ensure you change the email with the one you are getting into. Like this, you won’t misplace access to your Instagram account even if you forget its password.