The great feature about the Bluetooth headset is that they provide the best convenience with wired headsets. It helps the user to share data and information wirelessly. However, Bluetooth headsets work with all devices enabled with Bluetooth support. But question some like are you able to connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One X and S? We will talk about it now:
How to Connect wireless headphones to xbox one ?
Here are the general steps to connect wireless headphones to an Xbox One:
Requirements: Xbox Wireless Controller with a 3.5mm headphone jack or a headset adapter.
Wireless headphones that support a wired connection (with a 3.5mm audio jack).
Power on your Xbox One: Make sure your Xbox One console is turned on and functioning.
Prepare your wireless headphones: If your wireless headphones support a wired connection, locate the 3.5mm audio jack on your headphones.
Connect the headphones to the controller: If you have an Xbox Wireless Controller with a 3.5mm headphone jack, simply plug the headphones’ 3.5mm audio cable into the controller’s jack.
If you don’t have a controller with a built-in jack, you can use a headset adapter.
Adjust audio settings on Xbox:
- Then Long Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Navigate to the “System” tab (gear icon) and select “Audio.”
- In the “Headset audio” section, you can adjust settings such as volume, chat mixer, and mic monitoring according to your preferences.
Test your headphones: Play some audio on your Xbox One to ensure that the sound is coming through your wireless headphones.
Keep in mind that this method will provide you with wired audio using your wireless headphones. If you have headphones that use a wireless USB dongle or a different wireless technology, you may need to check if there is any Xbox-specific compatibility information provided by the headphone manufacturer.
Is it possible to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One?
- No, it is not possible.
- Xbox One has no option to connect with Bluetooth headphones.
- If you had already a wired headset, you can connect it straight to the 3.5mm port on the controller.
- However, there is a way to link Bluetooth headsets with the Xbox One consoles.
Connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One using the transmitter
- Buy EUASOO Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and link it on the 3.5mm Aux port of the Xbox One controller via 3.5mm Audio Cable.
- Next, open the transmitter by holding the power button for three seconds.
- Take your Bluetooth headsets and open it.
- The transmitter will notice and connect with your headset automatically.
- Once it is connected, the LED will flash in blue colour.
- After that, you can start listening to the game sounds while playing via Xbox One.
The absence of Bluetooth capabilities means you have to count on transmitters to connect Bluetooth headsets with the Xbox One consoles.