Xfinity is a popular online streaming service that offers tons of unlimited movies and TV shows to watch. Xfinity app boasts many great features like a cloud DVR, with which you can carry out a listed recording and resume the missed TV shows offline any time you want. Xfinity app works on devices such as Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TVs like Samsung smart TV, VIZIO smart TV, etc.
VIZIO Smart TV is an excellent Android-based streaming device. You can set up apps straight from the Google Play Store. Here, you can choose the app and install it on your TV. If the application you want to install is not accessible for your TV, you can just add the app to your TV from any device.
Xfinity App on 43 inch vizio smart tv
This is not an official app on VIZIO Smart TV. You need any Xfinity-supported streaming device to watch Xfinity programs on VIZIO Smart TV.
Xfinity App on VIZIO Smart TV through Roku
1) Just link your Roku streaming device with the HDMI port on the VIZIO smart TV.
2) Open your Roku and VIZIO TV devices.
3) Go into the Roku Log-in credentials and visit the Roku home screen.
4) Choose the Streaming channels option from the Roku home screen.
5) Next, search for the Xfinity app and choose Add channel.
6) After that, choose Go to channel option, and it will download the Xfinity app on your Roku device.
7) Once the app is done with a successful installation process, open the app. Now, you can watch all the Xfinity content on your VIZIO Smart TV.
Xfinity App on VIZIO Smart TV through Firestick
1) connect your Firestick with the HDMI port on the VIZIO smart TV.
2) Open your Firestick and visit the Home screen.
3) search for and install the Downloader or ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
4) Type the Xfinity apk URL in the Downloader address bar and enter GO.
5) Tap the Download and select the Install option. It will begin the installation process.
6) Once the Xfinity app is done installation, tap the Open to start the app on your Firestick.
Now, you can watch your desired movies, TV shows, and live channels on VIZIO smart TV.
Chromecast Xfinity App to VIZIO Smart TV
You can install the Xfinity app on your Android device or launch the web browser on your Windows device and go to stream Xfinity content.
How to Connect Phone to Vizio Smart TV
1) Connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port on VIZIO TV.
2) attach your smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
3) Next, you must install the Xfinity app on your Android smartphone.
4) Allow the Cast option under settings. It will display the closed devices.
5) Choose your Chromecast device from the search results.
6) Once the connection is set up, the VIZIO smart TV screen is shown with the same as displayed on your mobile screen.
7) Go to the app and open your favorite movies, TV shows, and live TV channels on your VIZIO smart TV.
How To Connect Computer to Vizio Smart TV
1) you need to connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port on the VIZIO TV.
2) attach your Computer and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
3) Next, access the Chrome browser and go to https://www.xfinity.com/stream/.
4) right-click on the web page and choose the Cast option.
5) Then, search for the available device. Tap the Sources drop-down box and go to the Cast Tab option.
6) Finally, tap on your Chromecast device name to cast the tab on your VIZIO smart TV.
Following the above steps, you can stream different movies, shows, and live channels hassle-free.