Simply accessing to Internet with the Android devices, even more people put up the same questions. At the same time as, blocking websites help to get rid of our sites from malicious contents, as well as also assist us to give attention to on our work or research every day. Thus, in this post, we will discuss how to block websites such as.
How Block Websites on Android through the browser?
- Firstly, visit a Google Play, next need to install SPIN Safe Browser to your Android phone or tablet.
- Click to the Settings on your Android device
- Go to Applications > Default Applications
- Go to Browser app to open the list
- Select SPIN from the given list just to create it default web browser.
- Finally, access to SPIN and you will locate some websites which are blocked at the same time.
How to Block a Website on Chrome?
- BlockSite is given for downloading on Google Play. So, you need to install it on your Android phone.
- First of all, it is highly recommended to visit the Block Adult Websites feature ON;
- Click to the add icon is on lower right side and go into the website you wish to block there
- At last, come back to the main line. If you want to create a schedule, so, tap on the alarm clock icon given on the upper right side;
How to Block Websites on Android using Firewall?
. First of all, open Trend Micro on your device.
. Go to Safe Surfing in the main icon and turn the slide button beside Parental Controls for creating a new account.
. Enter the password for your recently created account. And the, click “OK”.
. Go to Blocked List and click on it, next, give the address of the website and click to Save option.
How to Block websites using Business Anti-virus app?
- Access to the app and click to the Global Filters tab available the top right.
- Next, click to the New Pre-filter option.
- Mark off both the Wi-Fi and data menus if you want to block website on both links.
- Type the address of the website you would like to block.
- Finally, go to the Port tab choose * then press OK.
Thus, you will be highly recommended to go for a professional tool to block websites on Android.