Gmail is one of the most popular email services used all over the world. However, Google supports almost 130 languages to give better user’s accessibility. Let’s know how to change language on Gmail
How to Change your Default Language on Gmail [Browser]
- Open browser and type gmail and sign in your account.
- From the right-side of the browser, just go to the Settings icon.
- On the General section, browse to Language part.
- Tap the scroll down icon placed next to Gmail display language.
- Choose your language from the list.
- Once chosen, scroll down to choose Save Changes.
- The interface of the Gmail will be altered to the language that you chosen.
How to Change Typing Language on Gmail?
- On the Gmail, so right-click anywhere on the screen and choose the Settings menu.
- On the General tab, make sure that input tools are allowed.
- Tap on the Edit tools section.
- From the left-side panel, click on double-tap the language that you want and enter OK.
- Scroll down the menu and tap on Save Changes.
Change Language in Gmail Android
- From your Android mobile or tablet, click on Settings.
- On the System settings, select the Languages & Input section.
- Choose the Languages section and choose your desired language.
How to Change Language in Gmail iphone ?
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- On the General section, choose the Language & Region section.
- Choose the iPhone language (iPad – iPad Language) and select your desired language.
- After choosing the language, click Done.
- Within a few seconds, the device language is Gmail will be modified.
- Changing the language in Gmail may change it across other Google services.
- The exact steps may vary depending on the version of the app or the device.
- If you’re using Gmail through a work or school account, your administrator might restrict some settings.
- By changing the default language, all menus, buttons, and instructions in Gmail will appear in the selected language, making it easier to use the service in your preferred language.
The above steps help your default language on Gmail .