WhatsApp Web is reportedly working on a new dark mode, enhancing the user experience by providing a darker color theme. This update, once implemented, will offer an alternative to the standard light mode, making it more comfortable for users, especially during night-time usage or in low-light conditions. This dark mode is expected to follow the design language of WhatsApp and cater to user preferences for a less bright interface while using the web version of the popular messaging app. To enable dark mode on WhatsApp Web, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘Theme’.
- You have three options to choose from:
- Dark: Select this to enable dark mode.
- Light: Choose this to keep the standard light mode.
- System default: This option will match WhatsApp’s theme with your device’s settings.
- Select ‘Dark’ and then click ‘OK’ to enable dark mode.
WhatsApp web to get a make over
WhatsApp Web is set to receive a makeover, enhancing its overall user interface and experience. This update will likely introduce new features and improvements to the existing design, aiming to make the web version of WhatsApp more user-friendly and visually appealing.
WhatsApp web allows status updates from your linked devices
WhatsApp Web now allows users to update their status from linked devices. This feature enhancement means that users can post new status updates directly from the web or desktop version of WhatsApp, similar to how they would do it from the mobile app. This update makes it more convenient for users to stay connected and share updates across different platforms, further integrating the WhatsApp experience across devices.