Facebook allows users to control who can follow their public posts, but it doesn’t provide a direct list of users who are following you like some other social media platforms do. However, you can see a list of your followers’ names and profiles if they choose to follow you publicly. Here’s how to see who follows you on facebook guide and steps:
How to See Who Following You on Facebook
Log into Facebook:
- Go to Facebook and log into your account if you aren’t already logged in.
Go to Your Profile:
- Click on your profile name or picture in the upper left-hand corner of the Facebook homepage to go to your profile page.
Check Your Followers:
- On your profile page, click on the “Friends” tab, located just below your cover photo and to the right of your profile picture.
- This will take you to a page that lists your friends.
Filter by Followers:
- On the Friends page, you’ll see a list of your friends. At the top of this page, you’ll see options like “Friends” and “Followers.”
- Click on “Followers” to see a list of people who are following your public posts.
View Your Followers:
- You’ll now see a list of users who are following you on Facebook. You can scroll through this list to see their names and profile pictures.
This list only includes people who have chosen to follow your public posts. If your Facebook posts are set to private or are only visible to specific groups of people, others won’t be able to follow you unless you change your post settings to make them public.
Facebook’s features and interface can change over time, so the steps may vary slightly in the future. If you don’t see a “Followers” tab on your Friends page, you can try checking Facebook’s.