Apple Music Sing is not a known feature or app offered by Apple. However, it’s possible that this feature or app has been introduced after that date, or you may be referring to a different app or feature.
If you’re looking to sing or karaoke with music on your iPhone or iPad using Apple Music, you can use third-party apps or features. Here below guide to how to use apple music sing using karaoke mode:
How to Use Apple Music Sing on iPhone/iPad
Use Karaoke Apps:
- You can use third-party karaoke apps available on the App Store. Some popular options include Smule, Sing Karaoke and StarMaker.
- Download and install the karaoke app of your choice from the App Store.
Open the Karaoke App:
- Launch the karaoke app you installed on your iPhone or iPad.
Create or Sign In to an Account:
- Most karaoke apps require you to create an account or sign in using your existing credentials.
Search for Songs:
- Use the search feature within the karaoke app to find the song you want to sing. These apps usually have a vast library of songs.
Select a Song:
- Tap on the song you want to sing, and it will usually provide lyrics and a backing track.
- Follow the on-screen lyrics and sing along with the music. Many karaoke apps also offer recording options so you can save and share your performances.
- Most karaoke apps allow you to adjust settings such as the key, pitch, and effects to enhance your singing experience.
Share Your Recordings:
- If you wish, you can share your recorded performances with friends or on social media directly from the app.
If you were referring to a different feature or service related to Apple Music Sing, I’ll do my best to assist you further.
How to Find Karaoke Songs
Finding karaoke songs can be a fun and enjoyable experience. There are several ways to discover and access karaoke songs:
- Many karaoke apps, such as Smule, Sing Karaoke by StarMaker, and Yokee Karaoke, offer a wide selection of karaoke songs. Download and install a karaoke app on your smartphone or tablet from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Open the app, create an account or sign in, and browse their song library to find the songs you want to sing.
- Various websites provide access to karaoke songs. Some popular ones include Karaoke-Version.com, SingSnap.com, and KaraokeParty.com.
- Visit one of these websites using your web browser, search for songs by title, artist, or genre, and often you can find both free and paid options for downloading or streaming karaoke tracks.
- YouTube is a treasure trove of karaoke songs. Many users upload karaoke versions of popular songs.
- Simply go to YouTube and search for “karaoke” followed by the song title or artist name. You can then sing along to the videos.
- If you have a dedicated karaoke machine at home, it may come with pre-loaded songs or allow you to purchase additional song packs. Check the user manual or the manufacturer’s website for details on how to access and add songs.
Karaoke Bars and Venues:
- If you prefer singing at a karaoke bar or venue, they often have their own collections of songs. You can choose from their songbooks and sing in front of an audience.
- Some music streaming platforms, like Spotify and Apple Music, offer karaoke versions of songs. You can search for these by using terms like “karaoke” or “instrumental” followed by the song title or artist.
Local Music Stores:
- Some physical and online music stores sell karaoke CDs or DVDs. You can purchase these to build your own karaoke collection.
Community Forums and Groups:
- Join karaoke enthusiast forums or groups on social media platforms. Members often share resources, links, and recommendations for where to find karaoke songs.
Karaoke Apps for PC:
- If you’re using a PC, there are karaoke software programs like KaraFun and Karaoke 5 that allow you to create your own karaoke library or access online song databases.